Friday, July 29, 2011

Boy or Girl Grape??

Well, as you all know, I officially have a little being growing inside me again. It’s so different this time. Not only am a sicker and more exhausted than I have ever been in my life, but I’m less nervous, more confident in my ability to mother this tiny little thing. I looked back at my posts from my pregnancy with Jett and it left me smiling, knowing that I’m embarking on this crazy, emotional, exciting, incredibly amazing journey with my love, again. I am so happy.

What do you think my little grape baby is this time, boy or a girl?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL..sometimes a Mimi just knows these things.

Anonymous said...

Girl grape, but if it comes with two grapes, we'll still love you and him! : ) Bre

Anonymous said...

Grape :-)

Anonymous said...

It's a girl for sure! But in case
I am wrong, another "little" Jett
would be just fine too!! I'm going
to have to get a bigger lap though.
Today, I had Lexie, Easton and Nicole
on my lap all at once!! G.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to say Makenzie!!

She still eats her rice with a fork.