Friday, January 23, 2009

I gotta grape.

Every week I get an email telling me what organs the little human inside of me is growing and what food product my baby is most like in size. I'm nine weeks, today, and s/he is a grape this week. Despite the baby's small size, my belly is starting to pop out a little and my pants are beginning to feel tighter and tighter. I'm guessing the tightness (at least in my rear and thigh region) is from all the carbs I crave when I'm feeling nauseous, rather then from the baby itself. Good excuse, though, right? S/he has all its essential organs and even has external sex organs ( though they are too small to detect right now)! I want to know if I have a girl or boy grape!! What's your guess?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a girl, but only because everyone else will say boy ;)
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I definately think a boy, but I might change my guess when you start showing more :).

Breanna said...

Whatever it is... you're freaking adorable! Love that tummy!

Kelly Kathleen said...

I am 100% going with a boy :) And my guess is that if you are consuming all this extra food, HE is going to come out like Chris! Good Luck with that :) He is going to be extra expensive. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! How exciting!!!

Kimberly said...

Haha..you guys are funny!

Breanna said...

Kelly and I were discussing how excited we are about your grape very near to the grapes in Safeway today! Hehe.

Kelly Kathleen said...

I am ready to find out what kind of food you are growing this week!!!! Come on already :)

The Neves Clan said...

I think it's one of each! Apparently, it runs in the family. :)

She still eats her rice with a fork.