Because she did one.
1. I can’t wait until I get to hold my little baby nephew in April (and I hope he comes early).
2. I can’t wait until I get to hold my little baby in August.
3. I think ice cream solves a lot of life’s problems.
4. I’ve always wanted to be a hippy (not the dirty kind, but the free-spirited kind).
5. I convince myself that I don’t enjoy reading and always change my mind when I find a book I can’t put down.
6. I think my husband is the funniest person I know.
7. I miss tap dancing.
8. I wish I could find a church here like FBC in
9. I think UC Davis is the best school…ever.
10. I love making you laugh.
11. I still love the Backstreet Boys and probably always will.
12. I would secretly love to be an author, but wouldn’t know where to start.
13. Fall days and summer nights are my favorite.
14. My toes are always cold.
15. I like cooking and cleaning.
16. I get carsick.
17. I don’t like getting flowers; I’d rather get ice cream.
18. If I could be more like anyone, I would pick to be more like my mom.
19. Sometimes I get frustrated that I’m like my mom.
20. I like the smell of exhaust and plastic.
21. I wear new clothes the day after I get them.
22. I enjoy teaching my niece and nephew silly things.
23. If I could sneek one “you can’t consume this when you’re preggers,” it would be diet Sunkist. ::drool::
24. I wish I was on the Brady Bunch.
25. I pray everyday that you’d believe.
What's on your list?
2 comments:
This looks fun, I think I may do it but in an email lol :)
Love this list! A few comments: I've had the song "I want it that way" stuck in my head since reading your list yesterday; the Brady Bunch thing will never work out for you - totally wrong hair; actually, you sometimes wear new clothes on the same day you buy them; Phish Food rules; sorry about the whole "peacemaker" trait, but it does kind of fit in with the hippy theme; love you and Baby...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! moo
Post a Comment