Monday, February 9, 2009
Leave a message and I'll be more balanced in 6 months.
As of late the term hormonal has come to mind, let’s just say, more than once. I have never considered myself a crier nor someone who gets her feelings hurt at the drop of a hat, but pregnancy has proven itself to change more than just my waistline. Today I called Tarzana Treatment Center to, for the 5th time, ask them to send my 2007 W-2 so we can get our home-buyer paperwork into our lender. I was already a wee bit hostile since I’ve gotten the run around so many times, but I think I took it a little too far today. I’ll spare you all the details, but somehow I ended up in tears and talking to the supervisor. There was no reason for me to cry or be so upset, but I was. I’m sure Brandon has other stories of how I’ve become more sensitive and more easily apt to shed tears for no reason. I for sure don’t like it; it’s worth it, but I don’t like it. So, if I snap, cry or rage in your direction, don’t take it personally. I apologize and will be more balanced in 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still eats her rice with a fork.
6 comments:
I kind of like it. I know exactly how you feel, and it doesn't make me feel lame for crying so much ;)
P.S. Did you get them to send your W2s??
Um, hi, I'm your crazy emotional, moody SIL, thanks for putting up with me- you are excused from everything for the next 6 months!
It's ok Kim. We still love you. I think deep down it is because you haven't had an orange soda in months and your body is punishing you :) P.S. I am glad your waist is expanding....I can't wait to hold the little person that is doing this to you! xoxoxoxo
Ahhhh, nothing I'm not used to. I know your crabby days lol...j/k. It will be over before you know it and then you will miss it (well maybe not the emotional part, but being prego). Today I think you are having a girl. Can we please just find out.......<3 Auntie Coco
ha...you guys are funny! Baby can't wait to play with all you aunties!!
Post a Comment