I know I’ve written about this before, but I just can’t help it. Jett is SO lucky that he gets to grow up with his cousins by his side. They already have and will continue to teach him new things, for better or worse. He’s just now at the age where he really gets it; it’s way more fun to play with other kids. Running, jumping, giggling, swinging, climbing, reading and exploring are all suddenly more exciting because he has built in playmates to do all of those things. I absolutely believe B and I made the best decision in moving back. (And, I don’t just say that because I wasn't a huge fan of the desert.)
Just take a look at what he’d be missing out on if we lived away…







2 comments:
I love that kid!
Awesome pictures...except for the one where I'm yelling for you to help me and you're snapping away. Ha! Seriously, I love that you got a picture of that moment! We are so blessed! And, I hope that my boys share more of their better than their worse. : ) B
Post a Comment