Wednesday, March 16, 2011

10 Guilty Pleasures

One. Ice Cream

Two. Frozen Margaritas with salt

Three. Trash TV, mainly 90210 and America’s Next Top Model

Four. Listening to Cee Lo, Gaga and BSB over and over and over again.

Five. Facebook Stalking

Six. Coke Slurpees with a splash of Blue Raspberry hidden in the middle

Seven. Hershey’s chocolate eggs, or any other Easter chocolatey goodness

Eight. Cooking for hubberoo

Nine. Standing in front of the furnace on a cold night.

Ten. Ice (LOTS of ice) in my drink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleven: Wearing soccer sox to bed...you know you do :). moo

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned about # nine- I'd like to clarify whether you're clothed or not. B

Kimberly said...

Lol, mom, I actually just wear Brandon's socks to bed now. They go up as high as soccer socks on me. But that's a good one!

B...I'm guessing it's Bre and not Brand since he would know if I was clothed or not....but to answer your question, it depends. Ha! Soooo warm!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! B1

sherry said...

I think there should be a rule against nondescript initials in blog comments. I always have to guess who's commenting, and I'm probably always wrong. If I ruled the world...

She still eats her rice with a fork.