As I sit here cuddled under a blanket with my legs across my hubs, I can’t help but be cheesy and share how thankful I am today. Things definitely didn’t go how I had hoped, but I think that made me even more aware of what I have.
I am thankful for:
- A husband who helps me, loves me, humors me, takes care of me and challenges me.
- A healthy (not healthy today, but a flu bug isn’t bad in the grand scheme of health issues!) toddler boy who loves learning, hugging, exploring, dancing and running.
- A supportive family to surround us on holidays and any other day we need them. (...even when a certain little boy barfs all over their dining room on Thanksgiving.)
- A relationship with Christ.
- Friends who get me, love my family and put up with my shenanigans.
- A home that feels like home and keeps us warm.
- Taxes that are coming up and the corresponding refund!
- A job that allows me to help people AND work from home.
- Brandon’s job that allows me to work part-time.
- Life.
I’m sure it’s not surprising, but it feels good to write it out. Thank you, Lord, for these blessings! Hope you had a great day.
1 comment:
Well said. I couldn't be happier about the SIL, and friend I have in you...and Jetty is a little angel pie! Bwee
Post a Comment