Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You’re so strong. ;)

Brandon got a card for his birthday that read…

“Talk about a man who sets a great example. When you give your word you keep it. When you take on a job, you stick with it, till it’s done and done right. And you do it all in a strong, quiet kind of way that makes people look up to you and think ‘He’s a good man…’”

This card couldn’t have said it better. He is all of those things and he remains so humble, while being so great. I’m grateful my son has such an incredible, “good man” to look up to and (fingers crossed) to follow.

I love you, hubs.

4 comments:

sherry said...

That describes him perfectly. I'm glad to have all three of you in my life.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I am so proud to have him as my son! God did a good job ;-)
I love you, too!
XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I have always known that B would be a good husband and father. He had an amazing man to show him the ropes.

<3

Anonymous said...

Still has...

She still eats her rice with a fork.