Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Balaaaada Aaaaagoooo...

Jett woke up hungry a couple times last night/early this morning, so I fed him and we fell back to sleep. I let him sleep with me the last time because he kept waking up in his bed and, well, I don't mind cuddling with the baby boy...ever. Anyway, we were sleeping side by side, facing each other, with Jetty's head on my arm snuggled under the covers so cozy and perfect. About 8:00, I heard a whisper of "Balaaaada aaagoo mmugooo." So, I opened my eyes to see the sweetest boy grinning in my direction, a few more whispers and his little hand graze down my cheek ever so softly. He was mimicking EXACTLY what I do to him each morning. (I tend to say "good morning", rather than Balaada, etc.) Everyday I am amazed at how much he learns and grows, and how much a love being Jett's mama. He's just so sweet.

3 comments:

sherry said...

Oh, that boy. SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

So sweet indeed. I love him!!!!

Sista Sista said...

I love you baby Jettster...COCO!

She still eats her rice with a fork.