Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Top 10 reasons the desert is better.

10. We have a Panera Bread.

9. You won’t go a day without seeing some sort of cool aircraft flying overhead. (I just saw a B2 the other day…I thought it was a big kite.)

8. We can afford to rent a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a gardener.

7. My hair won’t frizz, ever.

6. If you water the lawn everyday, you’re yard will automatically look better than your neighbors.

5. Nothing blocks the sunset.

4. They have an EXCELLENT recycling program. (the hardest working homeless I’ve ever seen)

3. The waiter at our favorite Mexican food restaurant looks like Uncle Jesse.

2. You can get an amazing tan, even in the winter.

1. Brandon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww #1 is a pretty good reason lol...but I <3 Livermore! We have Panera Bread now too hehe.

Anonymous said...

#1 Reason the desert is not better.....it's still sooooooo far away.

Kimberly said...

Ha. Ok, so maybe I had a hard time coming up with 10 reasons...BUT, I love my rocket man. :)

Anonymous said...

I think your blog readers could come up with 20 reasons why you should move back home ASAP. Yes, I am checking blogs from the houseboat. Rocco has a Sprint card. Yessss! I miss you, dear roommate.

Kimberly said...

You don't know how excited I was to see that you commented! There is an escape for you!! Mis you too..I've been watering the plants, but they don't look so good. You better hurry home.

Anonymous said...

You forgot the most important...you'll live close to us! Just kidding. We are so excited for you guys...2 more months!

Kimberly said...

:) That is definitely a plus! Thanks...I'm SOOO ready!

meagan marie said...

CUTE! Plus, way closer to me...well...you're still about 3 or 4 hrs away I guess!

sherry said...

Do you still have a blog? :)

Kimberly said...

Shut your mouth!

She still eats her rice with a fork.