Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A spot that hardly anyone knows exists.

I’m always amazed how seeing someone I love at his or her worst only makes me love them more. Perhaps it helps me love them more because they’ve let me into a venerable spot, a spot that hardly anyone knows exists. Or, maybe I love them more because I feel useful, trusted, and needed. Regardless of the reason, I am thankful for the growth a hard time allows in a relationship and I enjoy sharing in the sheer gladness that comes from the tough moment being over for that person.

In addition, I think the same idea goes for the people who are there for me at my hardest times. I don’t necessarily know if my friends love me more than before a certain incident or hard time, but I do know that we grow closer and I feel a deeper bond and understanding of our friendship. I am so thankful to have people around me who love me for who I am and friends who pursue a relationship despite what I can’t always be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like you ;-)
You amaze me!!!!!
Cyn

Anonymous said...

Kimberly...I know I don't know you really well, but from what I've seen and heard and the times we've all been together I think you're a great person to be around. You're positive, great with kids, sweet, and funny (and Madison thinks you're so pretty. Brandon is a lucky guy! You will definetly have to come for dinner when you move out here.

Kimberly said...

You guys are too sweet. :)

She still eats her rice with a fork.