Sunday, March 18, 2007

write, erase, write, erase.

When I blog, I blog for you. I hope you read it as soon as I post and I hope you enjoy it. I aim to impress you, but often have little confidence in my ability to perform as a writer. You, more than anyone, encourage me, but my desire to impress still remains. I imagine you reading it and smiling as you finish because you know that the only reason the post was made, was for your pleasure. I stare endlessly at the blank screen, write, erase, write, erase and so on until I finally construct a post I think maybe, just maybe, will steal your attention, for just a few seconds, from whatever you were previously doing. I love capturing your attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An interesting post. I like it. Love ya!

She still eats her rice with a fork.