There’s never a dull moment with you because moments that
could be dull brighten with your silly jokes, your flirty gestures and your
(planned) spontaneity. I say planned because
I’m convinced that everything you do is planned; you plan to make something
spontaneous. I like that you think things
everything through.
There’s never a time when I don’t trust you because you say
what you mean, you stand firm in what you believe and you don’t waffle. You don’t make promises because you don’t
need to; No one should doubt it’s the truth.
I like that you are predictable steady.
There’s never a second since I’ve know you that I felt
unloved because you care what I think, you take time to laugh with me and you
share your life with me. There has never
been a subject we can’t cover, laugh about or hear each other out on; you have
an ability to bring ease and peace into every discussion. I like that you take time to talk for
hours communicate with me.
There’s never a moment, a time, a second that I don’t love
you; there never has been. I’ve loved
you from the moment, time, second that we became close friends and I will love
you for the rest of my moments, times and seconds. Thank you for being the man you are and
for dancing with me in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment