Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dancing Little Munchkin

Jett’s 1st birthday passing by brought back so many memories of last year and what we went through that day. Feelings of excitement, fear, panic, joy filled my body when I found out that I was going to deliver my baby that day. Encouragement from Brandon and close friends and family helped me realize that I could do it (like I had a choice at that point). Adrenalin, focus and calming breaths eased my pain and gave me unbelievable strength to do what I needed to do and I did it, we did it.

I am overjoyed with who my son has become in the past year, and, I’m a little proud of hubs and I for doing a pretty good job thus far. I hope we’re able to continue to encourage our bright, friendly, curious, sweet, funny, dancing little munchkin to be just that and whatever else his little heart chooses to be.

1 comment:

sherry said...

I bet it was extra hard to have B away on Jetty's birthday. You two are fabulous parents and Jett is a rad little dude.

She still eats her rice with a fork.