You’re almost always happy and I wonder how. Maybe it’s because you have little to worry about; I take care of most (all) things for you. You work hard at everything you do, being sure to think things through before jumping into action. You remind me of your father, so much. I wonder if you’ll be a “friendly introvert” like he is. I’d like that. I have to admit, I wish you were a sound sleeper all the time and not just when you’re in the car, but there are worse things than light sleeping. Your laughter is contagious and I have a feeling it will always be. You try to make me laugh and I try to make you laugh. It isn’t frequent that we don’t spend most of the day laughing. I don’t think there’s much chance that you won’t be funny. Thank you for making my life better, for showing me the kind of love I didn’t know before you. And, as you sleep (lightly), dear little boy, know that Mama is thinking about how much I love you, about your spirit, about you.
2 comments:
He makes my life so much better, too. :)
Mine as well :). I love you Jettster!
Post a Comment