Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be my secret Valentine?

Sharing my life with Brandon is easy for me. Admitting that I have a Valentine, not so easy for me. Ha, he's asked me to be his Valentine about 15 times in the past few days and each time, I respond "if you don't tell anyone". He is my love, but let's be honest...I just don't really do Valentine's. If I did, though, he'd be mine.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

How romantic! You know you wish Brando would have brought you home a nice big bouquet of flowers though ;).

Kimberly said...

Hell to the no.

Nicole said...

Makenzie requested a donut breakfast and Cody brought me Reeses with my card, instead of flowers. I was like, this family really knows me, haha.

Nicole said...

P.S. I love that picture of you and Jettster!

She still eats her rice with a fork.