Sherry and I often relate ourselves to Grey and Yang on Grey’s Anatomy. We don’t hug and we don’t expect that much of each other; we just mutually know that the other person is there no matter what. Our quirks and personalities are quite different, we cope in opposite ways, we are converse in more ways than we are parallel, yet we find ourselves able to depend on one another for an honest answer, a shoulder to cry on, a laugh to share and an acknowledgement that someone else “gets it”.
Simply put, she’s my person.
8 comments:
Awww, very sweet! You two are both awesome people! Love ya!
Thank you, Kimberly. It's true. Thank you for getting me and for being the recipient of my tears last night.
:)
Glad you guys found each other. B
If I was on Grey's, I would be Derek Shepherd. He's hot. I also don't watch the show, so, if he's an ass, then of course that wouldn't be me.
I would be Mc Steamy so I could hook up with Little Grey.
J Dizzle
Being a Grey's fan and knowing the 2 of you I can totally see you(Kim)as Grey and you(Sherry)as Yang!
Kimberly hates Yang, but I always kind of liked her. I'm glad you think I'm cold, ruthless, and driven, Amber ;)
Post a Comment