I’ve been enjoying my life as of late. Knowing that baby Jett is a boy is so exciting. He already has mounds of cute clothes and boy things and enough energy to keep his momma awake at night. I have a feeling that last part won’t change for quite some time! It’s fun to “know” him. Makenzie thinks so, too, and has been enjoying her role as big cousin, thus far. She “reads” to Jett, gives him kisses, sings to him, and tries to feel him move. She’s really curious about him and asks tons of questions. A few nights ago she put her stuffed monkey in her shirt and told us to feel her baby move. It was super cute.
Another happy announcement I have for you is we finally moved into our own home! Yes, that’s right, we’ve entered the world of home ownership. We have so many projects started and ones that need to be started, but Brandon and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s looking more and more like home each day. I love it! We’ll let you know when it’s a little more ready for visitors!
5 comments:
We love this picture! What a crack up :). Congrats again on all of the exciting events!!!
P.S. Something weird happened on your blog and it posted the last paragraph twice :).
I like updates AND creativity. Both are A-Ok in my book!
Love Baby Jett and Baby Monkey!!! I hope they will be friends ;)
Mimster
I love Jett, your new home, and this perfect picture of you and Makenzie. Oh yes, I love you, too!
Post a Comment