Sunday, January 11, 2009
If I had a stork, I wouldn't have to wait.
I heard your heartbeat; it was a miracle. I want to know your name and how it's just so perfect for you. I want to know what color eyes I'm going to stare into and what color hair I'm going to run through my fingers. Will it be curly or straight? I want to know what your giggle will sound like when I tickle you. I want to touch your soft skin and feel your little fingers around mine. Are you a boy or a girl? Do you sleep...I sure hope you sleep. I want to grab your chubby cheeks. I know you're perfect, I just want to meet you, little baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still eats her rice with a fork.
9 comments:
I guess the one thing you do know is that he or she will, no doubt, have chubby cheeks!! I can't wait!!
Congratulations!! I'm excited for you both! Love, Cindy
:) Thanks!
This is so fun, I love it!
Yeah!!! Two babies to play with. I can't wait. You two will be great parents.
I can't wait to her him/her giggle. Love you, mama.
I can't wait to meet my little baby boo too!!! And cheeks...you know which cheeks will be the softest and the roundest :) Love you, Mimi
I CAN"T WAIT EITHER< BUT GUESSWHAT KIMBERLY THE STORK COULD NOT HASTEN THE HAPPENINGS AT ALL!!!!!SORRY BUT I THOUGHT SURE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE B IRDS AND BEES BY NOW!!!!!!!
hear, obviously. I'm lame.
Post a Comment