Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Bumps.

I can't wait for April and, then for, my birthday.

Breanna is having another nephew for me in April. I love visiting Chandler and hearing about "baby in mommy's tummy" and him wanting "baby out". He's learned that he can't jump on Momma anymore and that there are many changes coming. I seriously can't wait to meet his baby brother and to see Chandler as a big brother. Only 3 more months!!!

In about 8 months, around my birthday, Nicole is having another niece or nephew for me. 2 babies in 2009!!! YIPPEEEE!!

Like Chandler, Makenzie is gearing up to have an addition to her family. When asked if she'd like a baby brother or sister, she reports "we don't get to choose, but I want a baby brother." (She suggests the name Baby Mario, I'm guessing Nicole and Cody will veto that name.) Makenzie also assures me that she's a "professional babysitter and can take care of the baby when mom's at work."

Both Chandler and Makenzie will be excellent big siblings and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

5 comments:

sherry said...

They're very lucky to have such a wonderful, loving, and ridiculously fun aunt. I'm sure your niece(s) and nephews will have many, many great memories of their Auntie Kiki!

Anonymous said...

And who was the very 1st person to know???...yeah that's right :) YOU!We love our Aunt Kiki! Now get busy and have some cousins for these kiddos!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...lots of babies for the Mimster ;)

Kimberly said...

AWE Shucks :)

Breanna said...

Ummm, way to freak me out... I was under the illusion that I still had 9 months left to get ready for the little man. Way to stick reality to me. And, yeah for babies and growing families!!!

She still eats her rice with a fork.