Thursday, May 1, 2008

STUCK.

Stuck between profit with abhorrence and loss with opportunity, I find myself. Deep within me my soul aches for the process to be over, the decision to be made. Support surrounds me on either side and I am urged to listen to my heart. I don’t hear it. My dispassion weighs heavy on my shoulders. My desire to know the future plays with my mind and discourages me from taking a risk. I feel compelled to know if that chance will reap passion. Monday a decision will be set, August my question will be answered.

7 comments:

sherry said...

SUMMERS OFF. I'm just sayin'. Imagine the fun we could have ;)

Anonymous said...

You made the right decision and will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!...moo

Anonymous said...

P.S.....I want to help decorate your room :)

Anonymous said...

Makenzie and I want to help to! Cody can carry the heavy things lol :). Love you.

Anonymous said...

Can I help, too??? I'm so excited for you!

Chris and Nicole, will you decorate my room, next? ;)

Kimberly said...

Ha YES. You know me...haha. I get a little too stressed with decorating...I'll need all the help I can get!

Anonymous said...

Sherry - We'd love to help!!! :) <3 Nicole

She still eats her rice with a fork.