The common theme in these videos is how much our family loved each other and how involved we all were in each other’s lives and friends closest to us. My family would do anything for my friends and that meant the world to me in high school and it still does now. Growing up is inevitable and I am no where near the point of wishing I was younger again; I’m happy here, now. I do, however, miss the traditions that kept us all together. I miss every Sunday at Grandma’s, every winter in Tahoe and every Saturday night at Magoo’s Pizza with the whole family. The rest of the cousins miss them too.
I have a feeling us “kiddos” will be starting some new traditions, or even reorganizing some of the old traditions that aren’t so traditional anymore. I’m excited to see what we make of it.

So I wanted to find an old picture of us, but this is the oldest one I could find on my computer...it's 2 years old. Ha.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, GREAT times! Love this topic :) and your latest blogs have been lots of fun to read. I definately have more to say on this...but Makenzie is WILD so I must go for now. Be back on in a bit. Love Me :)
You're welcome for the title:)
We love you loud and obnoxious; wouldn't have had it any other way. Tahoe in '08...workin' on it!
Love you, moo!
Ok, I'm back. So now you make me want to sit in front of the TV for hours on end and watch all of our videos :). I so miss all of our traditions, Grams house and Tahoe especially. LOL I guess these days playing "poor" wouldn't be so hard haha and Tahoe would be amazing! All of the cousins want to do it, so I guess that just means one thing...we MUST make it happen! We are for sure going with Booglie this year, so let's just invite everyone like we did on Makenzie's birthday. That would be too fun! I still can't believe Magoos closed :(. I am just sitting here imagining what everyone looks like and acted like in those videos haha. One thing comes to mind...thank goodness for hot irons. And Amachi and Nana...I miss them so much! They always made us laugh. Geez, I'm coming over to watch now lol. It's a deal, new traditions with the upcoming new year!!!!!!!!!! Love you and tell Snuffy and Brando we say hello. :)
P.S. I love that picture...it made me laugh for a minute straight hehe.
Ha, Seriously...I really really wanna go!! haha.
Sherry, I was totally singing that song when I titled it haha! So, yes, thank you...I think.
Aww, Kimmie, I'm all nostalgic now. I'm all about going to Tahoe again and doing it regularly. It's been too long. I want to watch those old videos sometime, too. :) Love you!
Love you too! Sounds like my ma is working on it :)
Post a Comment