Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I love the guys and the house.

I spent this past weekend with Brandon and his dad, Ed, down in Lancaster moving Brandon from his former place to the one we will share in just 3 months. ( 3 MONTHS!!!! ) The trip down was filled with lots of chatting and laughter. I always knew that Brandon was very much like his father, but I don’t think I ever realized just how much. Brandon made the comment that he and his dad must be similar because I often react to Ed the way I react to Brandon. I couldn’t think of a better person for Brandon to be like. They actively care about people, go above and beyond working hard and have a sense of humor that sneaks its way into nearly everything they say, but so subtle that you have to pay attention to catch it. I love those guys.

Here are a few pictures of our weekend.


Brandon sad to leave his OLD place...I may have been thrilled.

Our NEW home! :)

Brandon tried out his BBQ in our backyard...it works.


Two of a kind.

Don't be alarmed...Stiffy will watch over the house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me gusta tu casa nueva...We can't wait to come see it!!! Love ya :) Cody, Nicole and Makenzoo

Kimberly said...

he he he.

Anonymous said...

....but it's so far away :(

Anonymous said...

Your new place looks nice...you'll have to have us over for some good ole BBQ fun. We still do not own a BBQ;(

Kimberly said...

Definitely will have to have a BBQ. Brandon is really good with the grill :)

Anonymous said...

that house looks amazing! that's great that you guys can get something so very adult after you are married! only 40 more days!

She still eats her rice with a fork.