Monday, May 14, 2007
smile again.
I wish I knew the answers to your problems. I wish that when you cry I could make you stop and when you are angry I could make you smile again. I always hope that you’ll realize you are worth it to so many people and without knowing you they, and I, would be totally different people. I wish that you didn’t have such a hard life and that other people would give you a break once in awhile. I hope that you feel how much I do care about you and I also hope that you surround yourself with other people who care just as much. One day, I hope soon, I’d love to see you with the same confidence in yourself that I have in you. I think you are amazing, and I wish I knew how to make you see it too. You are my client, but you are also my friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still eats her rice with a fork.
1 comment:
Thanks for the glimpse into your heart! Love you!
Post a Comment