Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Heading Home

Leaving him is hardly a sad thing. We enjoy our weekends together and make memories that, even if I tried, could never forget. I wouldn’t try. We hug, smile and one of us leaves for home. The few days following our visit, I’m left with aching stomach muscles from laughing so hard and a lingering grin that I can’t ever seem to wipe off my face. I’m also left with tighter pants because he feeds me too much, but we won’t get into that. Between our times together I do miss sharing the everyday things with him in person, but I get by with tons of memories, goofy messages throughout the day, and phone calls at night. I am so pleased to know that heading for home each time is only one visit closer to being home. And, that is hardly a sad thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I have seen your link on Breanna's blog and have never clicked on it. I did today. Reading what you have written, I am in awe of your talent. (I have to admit you even brought tears to my eyes). I am so happy that Brandon has found such an inspiring and beautiful person to become his wife. Welcome to the crazy family.
Tracy

Kimberly said...

Your crazy family is amazing and I'm proud to be a part of it! Thank you. :)

She still eats her rice with a fork.