Lately I can't help but brag on my boy. He's so smart and so much fun. I can't believe how fast the past 21 months have gone by and how my sweet baby boy has grown into a talking, running, giggling, particular, silly, sweet little toddler. He can do so many things now...
He can drive the El Co, like daddy.

He can sit like a big boy and get his hair cut (Thomas and the Lolly helped, too).

He can play, laugh and run with friends. (He has SO many good friends!) Lucky Boy!
Lola (Ola) and Jett running and chatting.

Adella (Della) and Jett eating fishy crackers and riding to the park.
Jett getting dirty with his cousins Chandler (ChaNDLER) and Logan (Logog).











5 comments:
I love this age!!!! We have smart kids!!!!
So much fun and so many adventures! Now you know why "one" is my favorite. Love him! Mimi
So cute, Kim! : ) Love that boy! Bwee
That's my Jetty!! Never a dull moment when he is around! Love him
to pieces! Gigi.
Lucy - Yes we do! It's amazing how quickly they learn.
Thanks, guys. I didn't post pictures of all his friends...I'll have to do another post soon with recent pics of Jett playing with Easton, Kurt, Livie, Brenna, Lexie and (after Aug.) Klara!
Post a Comment