Lately I feel like I can't catch up on my sleep. I'm hoping the sleeping through the night in his crib comes soon. He's such a good baby, so I shouldn't complain, but I'm just so tired.
I'm feeling you mama! Lola was such a little (but very adorable) pest last night. We discovered a new tooth this morning. Hopefully rest comes to you soon.....and to me as well!
I'm looking forward to being able to relieve you some this summer (and spending more time with Jetty). Please, please call me to help! In the meantime, at least you have Diet Sunkist ;)
4 comments:
I'm feeling you mama! Lola was such a little (but very adorable) pest last night. We discovered a new tooth this morning. Hopefully rest comes to you soon.....and to me as well!
I'm looking forward to being able to relieve you some this summer (and spending more time with Jetty). Please, please call me to help! In the meantime, at least you have Diet Sunkist ;)
P.S. Two blog posts in two days makes Sherry a happy girl.
Thanks :)
Post a Comment