Dear Jett,
You make my heart smile and my life full. I love the way you smile with your eyes before you smile with your mouth, the way you dance the second music comes on, they way you’re happiest in the mornings and when you see your cousins, the way you scootch when you crawl, the way you uncontrollably grab my face and hug me, the way you giggle when I tickle your palm, your tummy, your neck, your toes and most of all, I love the way you kiss me back when I kiss your precious little face. I love being your mommy.
XOXO
5 comments:
I love the way he coughs to cover up his farts.
Like father, like son.
And I love being your Mimi. Yay Jett!
And I love being his Auntie Whorey.
Sherry, I don't even know what to say...thanks for the laugh. : )
Mommy, I love the way you love me beyond the moon. Thank you for squishing me with your hugs and smearing me with your kisses. I know you are the best mommy God could have given me!! XOXOXO, Jetty
Post a Comment