Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And, I'm Free.

Well, it’s official…I quit my job.

It’s a surreal feeling; I still don't believe it completely. I am filled with gladness because I will now be able to be a mom to my son, without distraction or guilt. I wish though, that it didn’t mean Brandon has to work even harder. He worked so hard before I quit. I’m thankful that he believes whole-heartedly that this is where I should be. He’s amazing.

5 comments:

Kelly Kathleen said...

I am so happy for you guys :) I know you made the right decision. I love Brandon for recognizing that too!

sherry said...

Congratulations! :)

Nicole said...

It's the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby Jettster is the luckiest...Dada and Mama got it goin' on...awoo awoo!!!!!!

sherry said...

I was hoping you'd blogged today. I don't know why today, but it is what it is :)

She still eats her rice with a fork.