Saturday, August 15, 2009
Data entry into to my heart.
I have this friend and he is a bit of a nerd, a really cute nerd. (He didn't want me to blog about this, so I won't use his name. ;) ) It’s not the glasses he wears that makes him nerdy, or even his occupation, but it is the way he loves numbers and coming up with data using those numbers. He loves them so much that since his first day of work he has kept track of the time it takes him to get to and from work each day. He holds hopes of running the data to see any trends in his commute. Well, yesterday his dreams began coming true as he spent much of his day off entering in this data to an excel spread sheet. He hasn’t finished yet, but I’ll let you know if his findings are significant. I love it. I hope my son is a nerd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still eats her rice with a fork.
5 comments:
Thanks for changing my gender so people wouldn't know it was me.
I'm so glad that you love his nerdiness and that you're supportive of his dreams even if they include data entry....whoever he is. ; ) Bre
;) hehehe.
I didn't know Cody commutes!
Has anything exciting happened since August 16th? Just wondering.
Post a Comment