Friday, June 12, 2009

Sleepy?...not me.

Today was a long day and thankfully, it’s nearing the end and I’ll get some time to put up my feet and stretch out. I love night time.

The day started with lots of movement. I was ready to get up, but I was the only one. So, I just wiggled and moved until I was convincing enough. I listened to the sound of water and the hair dryer, the sound of footprints and then, my favorite part of the day…the sound of cereal being poured in to a bowl. I love breakfast…it makes me shake it all about.

I continued to be energetic on the ride to Santa Cruz, but soon decided to nap until something more exciting was going on. LUNCH TIME! WhoooHooo! Pickles…mmm…Pickles…good choice, Mom! Pickles make me dance, I wonder if she knows that.

On the way home I relaxed, and then went to visit my cousin, Makenzie. She kissed me and talked to me about the rodeo. Maybe next year she can take me with her. Did I mention I love slurpees?

When I got home, I kicked my daddy and played with him for a bit. His voice is so deep. I like it when he’s around because he makes my mom laugh and that makes me move all around!

We then went to dinner (YUMMMM) with my two cousins, Chandler and Logan. Chandler is so silly and I can’t wait until he teaches me big boy stuff! I got to hold Logan up with my feet, but he got kind of heavy to hold.

Mom and Dad are chillaxing now and I’m being super still…little do they know I’m going to practice my tumbling moves as soon as they decide to go to bed. Oh how I love night time.

5 comments:

sherry said...

Cute :)

Jessica D said...

Love it! Pickles make me dance, too, Jett!

Kimberly said...

:) Must be the due date!

Anonymous said...

You think I'm keeping you up now....just wait! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Love it! Auntie Bre

She still eats her rice with a fork.