Seventeen weeks ago Brandon and I made a baby. Yes, that’s right, we did it. Since then, and more lately than ever, I have been feeling very pregnant. It’s incredible and overwhelming all at the same time. My waistline is definitely non-existent and my baby bump gets bigger everyday. S/he is just about 5 ounces now and 5 inches from head to booty. Apparently the increase in joint movement happens around this time too and I felt baby move for the first time a few nights ago. I’ve never felt so proud and excited; it feels so real now. I try to make baby move more often by poking my tummy and eating different things, but no luck yet. Again, I think baby already has a mind of his/her own. With each new day I grow more and more excited to learn more about my baby. I don’t think this will ever change. I like being a momma.
11 comments:
I'm begining to think S/he is more of a SHE, but I just don't know. I usually guess right, but you have me puzzled!!! Can we just find out today...as Makenzie says, "Please, with sugar on top" LOL
I was just thinking, "I wish Kimberly would blog and post a picture of her little Cucamonga."
You know, Nicole, I think l'm with you. I'm not quite sure, yet, though. We should have some sort of a bet. Is it wrong to gamble over a baby? If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
I've never been so undecided on such a matter :). Sherry, we should start some sort of bet. Good idea! Maybe if we are the only ones guessing a girl, then we can split the winnings, haha. I guess that means we have to decide what we actually think...boy...or...girl???
Hahaha... You guys are too funny!
I want in on the betting action. Hi little baby!
Girl!
-Auntie Breanna (perhaps we'll have to shorten my name?)
I need to see you...soon. I have a little trick (someone else taught it to me) and I want to see if it is accurate. It is suppose to help determine the sex of this child :) Hopefully I will see you before April 9th!!!! I still think BOY!
Kelly- My mom printed off this list of old wives tails to see if it's a boy or girl based on random things. If those are true...I scored 9 points for a boy and 13 for a girl. We'll see!
Bre -Yes...a shorter name would be better...what do Madison and Kyle call you?
hahaha, we shall see!!!! 50/50 here :) I can't wait to meet this little person!!!!xoxoxoxo
They call me Auntie Breanna- I was kinda hoping we could come up with something as cool as Auntie Whorey. Whatcha think? Auntie Breanna
There's only one Auntie Whorey. Chandler accepts no imitations :)
Post a Comment