Sunday, February 11, 2007
Lasagna and Cookies
It is an incredible feeling that nearly every person invited to our engagement party came. This incredible feeling didn’t come from the fact that we have tons of family and friends that came out to eat some amazing lasagna and yummy cookies; it came from the sole fact that we are supported by all of these close friends and family. I have no doubt that Brandon and I are right for each other, but to know that those closest to us also think we are, means the world to both of us. So, for those who came or will be celebrating with us in the future, thank you for being our cheerleaders and sharing this special time with us. I couldn’t be more encouraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She still eats her rice with a fork.
1 comment:
I love you guys!
Post a Comment